I am going by the following signs:
- There is fog everywhere (see below)- all domestic flights out of Heathrow apparently cancelled today. Merry Christmas everyone.
- The sun doesn't rise until about 8am (which of course means I sleep in until 8.30am) and sets at 3.30pm, not that you can SEE the sun!
- I can no longer leave the house without my wearable doona with the hood up AND a beanie underneath AND gloves, and even then my legs are freezing. I *could* implement a long johns policy but then I would boil the second I went indoors anywhere.
- I just had to turn the water tank's flow to the heater units on and then even turned an actual heater on, which we have never ever done really.
- Most tellingly of all, Grant has purchased an overcoat. I think this is in a holy text somewhere as a sign of the impending apocalypse.
On the plus side, Uni has brought so much paper into my life that if it gets much colder we can have a nice cosy bonfire.
Today I am going to the library for the third time ever, which is again possibly a sign of the apocalypse - you have been warned!